Alamo West Coast Swing Club Code of Conduct
AWCSC is a family-friendly, safe, and relaxing environment for all who love to dance. As a member or a guest of this organization, all dancers are expected to treat others with mutual respect. The following guidelines should be adhered to by all who participate in club activities. In community with the Alamo West Coast Swing Club, I agree to:
• Act with safety and respect to all AWCS participants;
• Maintain behavior that is family friendly by respecting physical and sexual boundaries;
• Abstain from the use of illegal drugs on property or while attending club functions
• Engage in behavior that is conductive to a spirited learning environment during class;
• Accept feedback on my impact on the community, rules, procedures and code of conduct.
I understand that if I do not adhere to the AWCSC code, I will be contacted by a member of the board who will discuss the concerned behavior. I will be asked to correct and comply with the identified code of conduct issue. If I do not comply with the board’s request, I may be removed from the event or club membership.
Above all else, we want you to dance, have fun and enjoy your time with us!! This is a great community where dancing, friendship, and love for each member are evident. We look forward to getting to know you!